You’ve invested a lot of money in a CRM system and marketing automation; and in training, meetings and recruitment.
But you’re not getting the results you expected. Perhaps the sales team aren’t using your CRM (as much as they should do); or they’ve reverted to using their own ‘system’ (which isn’t a system) to record sales leads.
So now you want find out what’s going wrong. Improve performance. Get sales and marketing working in harmony. Meet your targets and get a real return on your investment.
That’s where you might consider an initial chat with us. Because we are specialists in marketing & sales process; lead generation & conversion. Working with and aligning sales and marketing teams and processes.
The Difference We Make
There are creative agencies, digital marketers, CRM system integrators and others. But their focus is only on one part of the lead generation process. This can be fragmented and wasteful.
To win new business, what you need is a system to align and optimise your marketing and sales in a process that matches how buyers in your market make purchasing decisions. And when one part of the process isn’t working, you need find and fix the problem fast.
We help you do this because our focus is on marketing and sales process – alignment, transparency and metrics. This includes CRM system optimisation to support the process and the content to accelerate it.
We are Sales Process Engineers
- Our focus: marketing and sales process for lead generation
- Accredited Consultants, Chartered Institute of Marketing
- 25 years’ experience in marketing & PR
- Successful projects with over 40 organisations
- We work closely with both sales and marketing teams
- Independent CRM specification and optimisation
- Compelling content: copywriting of unique insights & case studies
Problems we solve
- How to launch new products & services and shorten the sales cycle
- Sales pipeline problems: why are teams not generating/ converting more leads?
- Sales & marketing activity is not aligned in an agreed, proven process
- CRM performance: to get best use and optimise automated systems
- Branding and rebranding: find out what works, what doesn’t
- Establish the stature of a market leader: content with new insights, ROI cases studies
Chartered Institute of Marketing
CEO Patrick Rea is a Fellow of the CIM Chartered Institute of Marketing and also the Institute of Directors. We work with a range of enterprise companies in a number of sectors including Apps, building, construction, engineering, financial services, human resources, ICT, security and software. We also offer a full service guarantee for all our work – please contact us for details.