Process & Automation: Key to lead Quality & Volume
A CRM system is only as good as the marketing and sales process that it supports and the quality of the implementation and training behind it.
CRM implementation starts with a process plan. Many companies lack a verified step-by-step plan that sales and marketing teams can follow to generate new business. So targets are missed and expectations are disappointed.
For a CRM programme to work, it is essential that there there is a shared and verified understanding of how the lead and opportunity management process works. Everyone in your team will then know exactly what they have to do; with the feedback to make any necessary changes quickly, as needed.
We can help you specify and optimise your CRM system, ensuring it is aligned with your business goals, with the transparency and metrics you need.
CRM Action Plan
Our support programme:-
- Define the marketing & sales process, aligned with the market opportunity
- Map the process to key pipeline stages for reporting purposes and who owns each stage
- Specify the systems, communication, and actions that support the process
- Define the reporting tools used across the process
Process Plan: Key stages in your CRM
- Pre-lead marketing engagement
- New marketing lead qualification
- Lead nurturing
- Handover of sales-ready lead
- Lead acceptance/ rejection
- Sales opportunity management
- Prospect engagement
- Post-conversion activity
What we do
- CRM specification: helping you select the best system for your needs
- CRM optimisation: to define and map your sales process strategy and tactics
- Pipeline problems: to identify and resolve issues with targeting, lead generation, conversion or retention
How you Benefit
- Optimise your CRM to accelerate your marketing and sales process
- The metrics and transparency you need to control your pipeline
- Resolve specific problems: targeting, branding, lead generation or ROI issues