Influence the buying process with compelling campaign content written by expert writers and digital marketers
– social media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs. Timely, incisive daily company news, industry comment
– ROI case studies: application stories to prove your business case and the value you deliver
– PR press features, news releases: coverage in your key industry and national media, print & digital
You need to influence the buying process consistently in order to win new business. This requires building understanding and trust with your target audience – even before any sales contact.
Why? Because buyers don’t contact suppliers directly until 57% of the purchase process is complete in B2B markets. So you need to influence prospects through your digital marketing, events and other activity, with compelling content – to ensure you are included in that first, critical stage of the buyer’s own process.
Did you know: you can get four times as much ROI (Return on Investment) from content marketing than from adverts. But only with unique, benefit-laden content: insights, guidance and evidence.
What we do
- We research and write compelling content. New insights that engage your audience
- Prove your business case with ROI (Return On Investment) case studies
- Online and print media PR services, to build awareness and authority
How you Benefit
- Engage prospective buyers in a compelling dialogue to generate new enquiries
- Build trust and understanding: prove your business case and the value you deliver
- Regular, fresh content: Case studies, features, news; technical, financial, corporate
Three Keys for Sales Success
How you open the relationship with sales prospects determines the likelihood of success.
We help you set a vision and establish the right agenda and anchor the three key areas:-
- Establish trust and rapport – by being authentic, transparent and responsive
- Agree compelling business value – as defined by the prospect
- Understand their timing and priorities – and their process for evaluation, selection and procurement, for complex enterprise environments