Revolutionise Your B2B Sales and Marketing
Do you want to launch an ABM programme? To align your sales and marketing teams, focused on the best business opportunities? To clearly differentiate from competitors and set ambitious, achievable targets?
Then myGTMplan will interest you: the software-driven Go To Market ABM planning system that will ensure everyone in your team knows exactly what they have to do to win and retain high value business.
Your plan will combine market sizing and sales targets with execution strategies in an easy-to-use, two-page summary format. myGTMplan focuses teams on what to do to generate leads and pipeline, fast.
myGTMplan takes what your team knows in the facilitated workshop, to create sales targets, and profile your ‘best fit’ customers and best lead sources. Then we quickly create a two-page report – a strategy and tactical execution plan that will commit your whole GTM team to generate a quality sales funnel.
Go to Market Plan
Boost your Growth with a Bulletproof Plan
- Professional guidance and support in developing a powerful ABM plan.
- Your sales and marketing teams working together in a guided workshop.
- Set long-term and short-term targets for sales, pipeline and velocity.
- Collaborate and share experience, expertise and new ideas.
- Explore what is needed to take your solution to market.
- Software-enabled, facilitated expert system.
- A concise and actionable plan for reference, review and ease of update.
- Guided by an experienced CIM Course Director, the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Key Stages for your GTM strategy
- Goal Setting: alignment of sales and marketing to agree marketing activities to target key accounts in the goal-setting process.
- Audience Identification: map the plan’s target audience – buying centres, buying groups, personas and contacts.
- Insight Requirements: what sales and marketing need to know about the markets and the accounts to engage, nurture and make sales.
- Resource Inventory: what content and interactions are available for the tactical plan – and any gaps to be addressed.
- Engagement Planning: develop and validate a schedule of customer-facing activities and deliverables sales and marketing must achieve to support the account goals.
Discover how to boost your marketing & sales today.
Contact us now to book a free consultation to benefit from our experience.
The first step to meeting your business growth needs and goals.
Fellow, Chartered Institute of Marketing