Sales Process Engineering (SPE) is a methodology to systematically align sales and marketing in an ‘engineered’ process that optimises sales lead generation and conversion
The process matches the buyer’s own process, to deliver the information, service and contact that buyers need at each stage in their ‘journey’ to discover, understand and then make the decision to select and buy your product or service solution.
Key stages in the agreed process are then automated using a CRM system, to deliver information, capture prospect data, prompt the sales team and provide metrics – to optimise lead generation and new business development.
The Theory of Constraints is used to find and resolve problems in the process at key stages – such as in market targeting, lead generation or conversion.
Sales Process Engineering – key ingredients:-
- Diagnostic tools to assess and optimise your marketing & sales process
- Workshop training for sales and marketing managers to understand, agree and develop the sales and marketing process
- Sales Process Engineering programme-builder, to generate the working tools you need: process maps, Go to Marketing plans, metrics and sales support material
- Sales process response automation: automate your campaigns, build customer knowledge and profile data, with integrated eMarketing programmes. Compatible with leading CRM systems
- Return on Investment (ROI) statement on the Sales Process Engineering investment
Who should use Sales Process Engineering?
- Companies where sales and marketing performance is below par – and Directors want to know why
- Where the sales process is not transparent to management, with the metrics they need for control
- When there are problems at key stages: such as at lead generation, sales close or customer retention
- Where you want to optimise:-
- the quality and quantity of sales leads
- your bid-to-win ratio
- client retention
- sales and marketing collaborative working
- revenue and profitability